- College or university transcripts for all post-secondary schools attended. Official
English translations must be provided if the transcripts are only in the native language.
- If transfer applicants have fewer than 30 transferrable credit hours they must also submit secondary school records. This includes transcripts (mark sheets, school records, grades) for secondary school (9-12). Official English translations must be provided if the transcripts are only in the native language.
- Have at least a 2.6 transfer GPA.
Unofficial transcripts are acceptable to complete the admissions application and can bescanned or e-mailed directly to email@example.com.
- Before starting classes at the University of Utah, students must submit an official copy of their secondary school transcript and proof of graduation directly to the Office of Admissions.
Official printed transcripts can be dropped off in a closed envelope sealed with adhesive at the International Admissions service window in the Student Services Building (SSB) or mailed to:The University of Utah
201 South 1460 East, Room 250s
Salt Lake City, UT 84112 USA
*Please do not send official international transcripts electronically as they will not be accepted as official.
- Official Domestic electronic transcripts may be sent through AVOW, Credentials Solutions, Docufied by Parchment, National Student Clearing House and Scrip-Safe directly to the University of Utah at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see how transfer applicants can demonstrate English proficiency
The non-refundable application fee for international students is $65. Fees cannot be waived for visa holders. A $40 late fee will be required after the admissions deadline. Applications are not complete until the application fee has been paid. Please do not send cash.
Once you have submitted your application, you can track your application status online.