Welcome back to the University of Utah!

Undergraduate Students

Undergraduate students with matriculated status who have not registered for classes for a period of one calendar year will need to apply for readmission. 

Learn more about Undergraduate Readmission.

Graduate Students

Graduate students must apply for a Leave of Absence with their academic department prior to missing either a fall or spring semester. When graduate students are not granted a Leave of Absence, their position in their academic program is discontinued and they will need to reapply for admission.  

Learn more about Graduate Readmission.

Last Updated: 7/13/18