admitted GRADUATE STUDENTS
Congratulations on your acceptance to the University of Utah! This page will be your step-by-step guide to enrolling with us here on campus.
1. Have official transcripts sent to the Office of Admissions from all colleges or universities attended.
Sent directly from each previous school you have attended to:
The University of Utah
Office of Admissions
201 South 1460 East, Room 250s
Salt Lake City, UT 84112 USA
The University of Utah accepts electronic transcripts as official from the following agencies only:
- National Student Clearinghouse
- Credential Solutions
- E-Scrip Safe
*When requesting your transcripts using any of these services please use this email email@example.com.
Documents submitted for admission become the property of the University of Utah and cannot be returned.
Failure to provide final academic credentials, including proof of degrees received, will cause a registration hold to be placed on your record which will keep you from registering for your second semester until all missing credentials are received.
2. Become familiar with the registration process of the University of Utah.
- You will find registration information and class schedules at the Registrar’s Office website.
- You will also find the academic calendar at the Registrar’s website, which will assist you in meeting all appropriate registration deadlines.
- Talk with your academic program advisor for questions related to program requirements.