Part of the mission of the University of Utah is to reach out to first-generation, low-income and underrepresented populations. A broad student body enriches the education experience and success of all the members of the University community—both student and teacher—as well as enhancing the U's excellence as a university. Below are a listing of resources and programs in place to assist in achieving that goal:
- Interested in learning more about University efforts in diversity? Try The Office for Equity & Diversity.
- Want to learn more about ways to explore the University that are open to all students? Come visit our campus.
- Are you a woman interested in science or math? Learn more about the ACCESS Program.
- Visit the LGBT Resource Center to learn more about what we offer lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered students.
- Check out scholarships available to students who qualify for HB144, DACA, and who are non-FAFSA eligible.
- Learn about scholarships, counseling services, and more at The Women's Resource Center.
- Visit The Center for Disability and Access to learn what accommodations and assistance we can offer students who deal with disabilities.
- Check out our special resources for Veterans.
- Get the assistance you need to come back to school with the Child Care Coordinating Office.